 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17629
Re: CAN you believe it... The next Robotics game.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:13:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:

<snip>

Scoring:
By Weight?
First, Second and Third highest weighed cans...

Thoughts? Ideas?
I have probably mossed something, so Lets discuss and iron out some rules.

and... OMG!!!! I can build big 'bots again!!!!

Yippee!!!!!!!

(cause we're not putting much of a size/weight restriction out there, are we? :)

if we are, I vote for 18 inches x 18 inches size limit :)  )

Dave K