 General / 54386
FOUND: Available parts in a particular color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 17:38:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Sinasohn wrote:
I'm sure it's possible - can anyone let me know where I can compile a list of
all parts made in a particular color? Specifically, Sand Green.

I've searched on Brinklink, but of course, I get all the lots for sale - I just
need one entry per piece to see if the part has been made.

I didn't see any method of searching for only a color on Peeron.

Thanks much,
Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115
BAYLUG / BAYLTC

Doh.

Found it on Peeron right after I posted:

If you click the official Peeron color chart link, then click the link for the
color you're interested in, you get a list of inventoried parts

I hate it when this happens.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115
BAYLUG / BAYLTC