 Robotics / 27342
Re: Steve makes it to my favourite website...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 17:29:31 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, David Koudys wrote:

http://blog.wired.com/geekdad/2008/01/report-from-a-h.html

Steve, can you be my hero? :)

Congratulations to Steve (it's actually a really nice write-up), but I want to
know who the *other* four guys are in the picture ;).

I keep blogging this stuff and then forget to echo it to LUGNET occasionally.
LEGO just released a nice video of the last rounds of this event as well:

http://thenxtstep.blogspot.com/2008/01/nxtlog-sumo-final-rounds-video.html

And hey, while I've not risen to Geekdad levels, I at least made it onto the
MAKE blog:

http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2008/01/datalogging_disney_with_a.html

--
Br!an Dav!s