 Robotics / 27337
27336  |  27338
Subject:
rcx + power functions ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:00:22 GMT

hello,

The new Lego Power Functions system use infrared remote control.

Has anyone tried to use a RCX to control it? It would be very nice to use the
RCX to comunicate with several power functions IR receivers!

I have read that the Power Functions system is incompatible with the also-new IR
controlled Lego train...

Lego used to mean, a system with several types of bricks, that can be combined
and reused in infinite ways! Unfortunaly that is not completly true now..

daniel
http://ledanigo.no.sapo.pt