 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17636
Re: 'Cause *some* people didn't believe it...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:37:08 GMT

http://www.theaircar.com/

Yes, and then you can extend the range even more by using water for gas:

http://easywatercar.com/2books.htm?hop=productcb

where the tanks are ruptured, they would not
explode since they are not metal.

Well, thank goodness non-metal things are non-explosive. I never noticed that
before. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go make dinner. We're having stone
soup tonight...

--
Brian Davis