 Technic / 15938
Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:45:48 GMT

In lugnet.lego.announce, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   Hi all, • ((info)) Kelly McKiernan, LEGO TECHNIC Webmaster

I would like to see Technic versions of classic Space/Town sets... 6950, 6861, 452, etc. Kind of an “all-growed-up” version.

Failing that, it would be neat to walk into a store and see a minifig-scale model of (something) then on the shelf above it, see the exact same (something) in Technic.

I don’t necessarily mind farm equipment or construction Technic, but would like to see something beyond “Lift truck! Crane! Crane lift truck! Truck crane lift!”