 Technic / 15887
Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 19:32:12 GMT

What would I like to see from TECHNIC? Something different. Something beautiful and elegant and mechanically complex and not another vehicle. Perhaps a mechanical calculator. Or a kinetic sculpture.

Of course, I fully understand that the target audience may be more interested in vehicles but, as the question was addressed to ME, I want something new and unique.

Regards,

Tom