 Technic / 15894
Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 00:54:57 GMT

I totaly agrea. How many cranes has been released over the years? I've got quit
a few my self and exept for the obvious reason of getting more/new parts they
aren't that interesting any more. 8480 (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8480) comes
to mind as a great Technic set that was very original. Now I'm a total space nut
my self so I'd love to se more on that theme. But realy it's just an other
example of one of many categories that aren't directly related to construction
or farming.
There was also a technic model of the Mars Rover which was pretty good.