 Technic / 15909
Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 19:41:21 GMT

Well, I would buy all the sets in Polls 2, 3, & 4.

But want I REALLY want to see from Technic is a return to the original Technic BRICK construction system - no more silly beams without studs

Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG