 Technic / 15909
  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

Well, I would buy all the sets in Polls 2, 3, & 4. But want I REALLY want to see from Technic is a return to the original Technic BRICK construction system - no more silly beams without studs Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

I whole heartedly agree. In fact, I don't think I will be buying anymore sets unless I see a return to the basics. I *might* buy the 8275 Bulldozer but it too seems to have too many studless beams and liftarms for my taste. "Paul Sinasohn" (...) (17 years ago, 11-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic)