 Technic / 15897
Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 02:00:54 GMT

I’m not a huge fan of technic sets. My neighbor is =) I have my share of robotics and I’ve bought a few technic sets. I’ve recently been buying all the old RC sets, 5 or so years ago I bought some RC technic cars from radioshack and they were tons of fun, so I thought I would buy some more, 3 more bought and the old ones are still the best lego has shown me, even the newest ones dont seem to have the speed and great peices that the old set(8376) had.

I would love to see ANY new sets that can compare to this old set, especially in the $70-$80 range. I’m very happy I bought them when I did and I hope to find more like this, thanks!