 LEGO Company / Official LEGO Announcements / 94
93  |  95
Subject:
What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 10:05:53 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

I’ve got a question for all TECHNIC enthusiasts out there... six questions, really. What types of TECHNIC vehicles would you like to see?

I’ve created six polls on LUGNET, each with 3 or 4 choices for a given price range. Now’s a good time to let LEGO hear your voice - please let us know which type of vehicle you’d prefer in a given price range.

This is an informal community poll, there are no guarantees that the top scorers will actually be made into TECHNIC sets at some point. However, it’s important for the company to see what its consumers prefer, of course. Thanks for your votes!

TECHNIC Poll 1: Which TECHNIC model(s) would you buy in the €129.99 range?

TECHNIC Poll 2: Which TECHNIC model(s) would you buy in the €79.99 range?

TECHNIC Poll 3: Which TECHNIC model(s) would you buy in the €49.99 range?

TECHNIC Poll 4: Which TECHNIC model(s) would you buy in the €49.99 range?

TECHNIC Poll 5: Which TECHNIC model(s) would you buy in the €29.99 range?

TECHNIC Poll 6: Which TECHNIC model(s) would you buy in the €19.99 range?

Thank you,
Kelly McKiernan, LEGO TECHNIC Webmaster