 Technic / 15900
Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 07:22:19 GMT

In lugnet.lego.announce, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
Hi all,

I've got a question for all TECHNIC enthusiasts out there... six questions,
really. What types of TECHNIC vehicles would {you} like to see?
...snip...

I'll give LEGO a real challenge:
Do you remember the model in technic ideas book 8889 pages 38-41? That model was
build with parts from sets 8848, 8859 and 8860.
What if LEGO comes up with a few models (3 or 4) for example in price range €50,
that can be put together to one huge model. Not a roughly finished model (like
the one from 8889), but a really good looking model. Building instructions for
that bigger model can be placed on their webpage.
The challenge? Each of these 3 or 4 new sets should contain at least one special
part, so that the big model can ONLY be built if you have bought all the smaller
sets. Everyone can download the building instructions, but you can only build it
if you have all the right pieces (the other ones can only drool on the images of
a great looking model...).

Maarten