 Technic / 15917
Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2007 23:15:31 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Brian Davis wrote:

Another option I think might actually sell well (in addition to being fun for
AFoLs... not always the same thing ;-) ), is GBC modules. I've had no end of fun
building and displaying these, but perhaps more important it seems to have
caught on with kids and school groups. And, again, you could make a number of
them that follow the standard, and the more modules your have, the more fun you
can have arranging them... Toss in 10 balls per module, and your soccer ball
supply is self-sufficient as you buy new modules.

This, of course, is great idea, but these days we come to except such things
from Brian.

I've got to believe that some simple modules could be priced very affordably,
perhaps in the $15-$30 range.  More complex ones, of course, could be priced
higher.

But the hook-them-together-ness would be a great selling point.  It would be
most cool.