 Technic / 15891
Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 22:11:44 GMT

In lugnet.lego.announce, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   Hi all,

I’ve got a question for all TECHNIC enthusiasts out there... six questions, really. What types of TECHNIC vehicles would you like to see?

I’ve created six polls on LUGNET, each with 3 or 4 choices for a given price range. Now’s a good time to let LEGO hear your voice - please let us know which type of vehicle you’d prefer in a given price range.

This is an informal community poll, there are no guarantees that the top scorers will actually be made into TECHNIC sets at some point. However, it’s important for the company to see what its consumers prefer, of course. Thanks for your votes!

This could also be done in one of the lower price brackets:

ROSCO