 Technic / 15895
Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 01:28:54 GMT

None of the models in those polls are particularly appealing to me.
I second what others have said about space models.

Another idea would be to take the jet aircraft from 4953 Fast Flyers and
make a large technic model. Have rotating wings, landing gear that goes up
and down, cockpit that opens and closes and so on. Presumably whatever LEGO
did with 4953 to make it fit with their "no military" rule could also be
done to such a technic set. I know I would be interested in one.

As for motorcycles, how about a chopper style bike (with the really long
front part)