 Technic / 15893
Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 00:28:12 GMT

Well since I already own hundreds of technic sets, most of them vehicles, I would like to something else than *vehicles*. The old control center sets brought us a pen plotter and robotic T-Rex... How about a working clock? Factory+conveyor? Better yet, how about a new Idea Book? The last one was in 1991!

But if we’re limiting ourselves to vehicles, how about a new Supercar, with working gearbox and transmission? The last fully functional one was the 8466 Off roader, and that’s six years ago. How about a motorized, floating boat? I’d also like to see a military tank, VTOL combat plane, or any WW2 stuff, but I’ll probably die before seeing one of those from Lego.

I’d also like to see a fully functional bicycle, with changing gears and working brakes. The one new Lego part that is really needed is ultra-large bicycle wheels; the current ones are too small to allow for such complex mechanism in such a tiny space.