 Technic / 15893
  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

Well since I already own hundreds of technic sets, most of them vehicles, I would like to something else than *vehicles*. The old control center sets brought us a pen plotter and robotic T-Rex... How about a working clock? Factory+conveyor? Better (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

(...) I'll second this request for something other than vehicles. There are heaps of interesting machines out there that don't have wheels. Personally I've always wanted a working Lego Jacquard Loom. (...) Hear hear! Cheers Tim. (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)