 Technic / 15887
    Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC? —Thomas Johnson
   What would I like to see from TECHNIC? Something different. Something beautiful and elegant and mechanically complex and not another vehicle. Perhaps a mechanical calculator. Or a kinetic sculpture. Of course, I fully understand that the target (...) (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC? —Rob Hendrix
      "Thomas Johnson" <aklego@mac.com> wrote in message news:JpEJLo.4q9@lugnet.com... (...) Amen! -Rob www.brickmodder.net www.lifelites.com (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC? —Chris Magno
   (...) I agree with Tom, I grok how a Babbage Engine might be a hard sell;(1) but I am sure there are a few million things other than something with four wheels, that has play value. lego spriograph type toy lego etch-a-sketch lego GBC (URL) about a (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)