 Publishing / Brick Journal / 235
Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:56:10 GMT

Joe Meno wrote:

The issues will be sold online as a PDF.

I understand your frustration, and believe me, I am trying to find a
solution. I can't offer free PDFs from now on, though.

Have you checked with lulu.com? They do printing in Europe when delivering
to Europe, so the shipping charges might be lower. OTOH, I don't know what
that would mean for the prize of the magazine, and your margins...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm