 Publishing / Brick Journal / 208
Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:31:28 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Allister McLaren wrote:
In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Joe Meno wrote:

Actually we do want to sell and distribute worldwide, however shipping does pose
a serious challenge. I am looking at some options, but I can't really say
anything at this point.

Can't you just continue to offer a PDF version?

BTW, trying to charge, even a nominal fee, for products that have been free for
some time probably isn't the best PR move.

The way I understand it is that the pdf version will continue to be offered and
will still be made available, just at a cost. As far as back issues, if you read
them, wouldn't you have downloaded them and saved them to your hard drive? And
it seems to me, it is not a lot of money at $3.95/issue or whatever it is--you
could get all 8 back issues for something like $32.00--less than the cost of
most LEGO sets.

And if you subscribe to the print edition, you get the pdf version for free.

Tommy Armstrong