 Publishing / Brick Journal / 185
Subject:
BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:30:31 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

BrickJournal 9 is now available for downloading through its publisher, TwoMorrows. It’s 148 pages of reports and instructions, with event reports of 1000steine-Land, Brickworld, and LEGOFest. There’s also interviews with a couple of Star Wars builders and a Star Wars LEGO designer!

In order to download the magazine, everyone will need to create an account at Twomorrows - this is needed to create a mailing list for the magazine. There’s also another reason that will be explained below.

With Issue 9, it’s the end of a phase of the magazine. Issue 9 is the last free online issue of BrickJournal, as

BrickJournal goes to print!
The Journal will be going to Volume 2 - the printed edition, out February 2008! You can order the first issue, or subscribe!

All back issues of BrickJournal are now at the TwoMorrows site for ordering. In the coming weeks, there will be other things happening with the magazine. I am very happy and excited with these developments and thank y’all for making this happen!

The BrickJournal page on the TwoMorrows site can be found here.

PS. Apologies to James Trobaugh and Lewis Valentine, Jr. I got the print edition out a bit later than expected.

Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!
In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Joe Meno wrote: ...
   BrickJournal 9 is now available for downloading through its publisher, TwoMorrows. It’s 148 pages of reports and instructions, with event reports of 1000steine-Land, Brickworld, and LEGOFest. There’s also interviews with a couple of Star Wars builders and a Star Wars LEGO designer!

Joe,

On that page there’s a link to a pdf with the issue contents, but that link seems to be broken at the moment - you might want to sort that out with TwoMorrows.

Hope it helps,

Jean-Marc

Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!
In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Joe Meno wrote:

The BrickJournal page on the TwoMorrows site can be found here.

PS. Apologies to James Trobaugh and Lewis Valentine, Jr. I got the print edition out a bit later than expected.

No need to apologize to me, I think it’s great that a print edition is going to be available. Great news Joe!

jt

Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!