 Publishing / Brick Journal / 216
Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 04:52:07 GMT

Wow. I'm sorry that you feel this way. I have done the best I can to make
things work out for as many people as possible. There are other options that
I am looking at to provide issues to everyone, and I am aware of the
audiences overseas. But I had to make some hard decisions. This is one of
them but it at least allows the option of international subscriptions. I'm
sorry that I couldn't do better at this time.

Joe

Hi Joe, I know that when you switch from fan-made stuff to "serious" stuff you
got to make hard choices (especially for money troubles), but not having a
distribution in Europe is a major issue.

This is not the only problem. Think a second about this: how many Europeans
would still write articles for a US Magazine which is hard/expensive to get in
Europe? Brickjournal will loose not just readers but also writers...

Cheers,
Luca