 Publishing / Brick Journal / 220
Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 05:55:26 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Gianluca Morelli wrote:

(chop)

Hi Joe, I know that when you switch from fan-made stuff to "serious" stuff you
got to make hard choices (especially for money troubles), but not having a
distribution in Europe is a major issue.

It's not pleasant to pay 2/3 times what americans pay 1 and having even it with
a (say) 10 days delay.

What about keeping up the pdf version, even not for free? For example, paying $5
to 10 for the pdf version would be fair...

...or at least tell us where to get it for free on emule... :-PPPPPPPPPPPP

Gianluca

Gianluca,

The issues will be sold online as a PDF.

I understand your frustration, and believe me, I am trying to find a solution. I
can't offer free PDFs from now on, though.

Joe