 Publishing / Brick Journal / 233
Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 02:14:36 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Allan Bedford wrote:

**cut**

All the best,
Allan B.
**cut**

Thank you Allan, I don't think too many could put it better than that!

I totally agree with your statement, it is the side of the story as I see it
too. All good intentions!

For others, I am only the European side, and we too over here are trying to do
our best in making sure people are happy and trying to find ways to make it more
cost effective. We understand there are some glitches, it is being looked into.

An awful lot goes on behind the scenes to make this all happen, but many will
not understand this if they are not a part of it. And that is ok.

The community wants a printed BJ and we are trying our very best to make that
happen and now we have come to that, now we must take the good advice people
have suggested and go on and support the community by showing the world what
AFOLs and such are all about!

Many thanks to the folks over here who have shown BrickJournal and I their
support! (Also to many I know over in the US too :)) - It is you guys who keep
us going!

Btw, for anyone who wants to know, I first started with BJ (around a year ago)
for a few reasons, one was to promote what is happening in Europe (and in some
cases other parts of the world too) and another to promote what female fans all
over the world are doing. I have many ideas for the future and I plan to go
ahead with them. I am doing this for the love of it and to take advantage of my
position; in being able to show my support to those on this side of the world
and put them on the AFOL worldmap.

My intentions are good and I will try to be of help where I can.

Many thanks,

Mel