 Publishing / Brick Journal / 248
Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2007 18:09:12 GMT

Congrats, Joe, on making it to the stage where you can say you’ll have a paper Lego fan magazine! Having pre-paid as a charter member (or somesuch) of the last such enterprise, I’ll wait until I can actually hold an issue in my hands before ponying up any cash. (Nothing personal - my skepticism isn’t just limited to Lego mags - I bought the first 3 issues of Make: on the newsstand before I decided they were stable enough to subscribe) Best of luck!