 Publishing / Brick Journal / 245
Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 01:24:14 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Allan Johansen wrote:
I wish I could help, but I probably can’t. If I ever find a solution, I’ll write
a book about it and make millions.

Why wouldn't you just give the book away for free?

Perhaps it’s just a symptom of our time. There aren’t many people who’re willing
to work for free.

I'm pretty sure that "people not working for free" has been a constant through
out time, not just now days. I know that my boss would love it if I worked for
free but my mortgage company wouldn't be so hip to the idea.