 Publishing / Brick Journal / 190
Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 20:15:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Joe Meno wrote:
{In order to download the magazine, everyone will need to create an
account at Twomorrows - this is needed to create a mailing list for
the magazine. There's also another reason that will be explained
below.}

Why do I have to enter at least two characters for a state? I don't live in
any state, I live in a city in a country. What use can you have of two faked
state letters?

And definitely don't ask for my telephone number! No way I'd give that away
to an unknown web site. It did accept the number "no-way", though, so I
could pass registration. It should definitely not be mandatory, especially
if there's no validation.

And if you don't want to sell and distribute world wide, please make that
clear on the front page, not at the end of the checkout.

I'm sad that BrickJournal is lost to me, it was a very good magazine. Thanks
for all the previous issues - I've enjoyed them!

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm