 Publishing / Brick Journal / 236
Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:53:39 GMT

Allan Bedford wrote:

I reread the specifics for the first print issue:

http://twomorrows.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=78&products_id=609

And it certainly seems to indicate that the .pdf version will still
be available for $3.95.  Which is even cheaper that what you thought
would be fair.  :)

That looks good, but for the moment, twomorrows don't even process orders
from my part of the world. It's still plenty of time left until February
2008, so things might change.

What's wrong with using lulu.com? They have printing works on this side of
the pond, so shipping would probably be cheaper (but what would the magazine
cost?).

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm