 Publishing / Brick Journal / 242
Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:04:59 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Mike Petrucelli wrote:
Suffice to say I will be watching my credit card statement like a
hawk after that.

This is not a problem if your bank/credit card issuer has the "one time
card" facility (I don't know what it's really called in English).

Each time I use my VISA card on the intenet, I generate a new, unique, card
number/expiration time combo, with a limited amount of money available. All
I can ever lose is that transaction - no-one can get at any more money even
if they have all the details for that one-time-card.

I just use a card that only has a $400 limit for all internet purchases anyway.
I'll watch it like a hawk more on the principle of it than the possible monetary
loss. (which would still not be good but its not like that card has a several
thousand dollar limit either)

-Mike Petrucelli