 Publishing / Brick Journal / 234
Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 02:30:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

   In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Joe Meno wrote:

**cut**

Joe,

Keep up the good work, there will be many things to over come and that is normal. There will be many people who will show support and many who will not be so happy with things, that too is also normal. (Hopefully when people see how good a printed BJ looks, that will change their minds).

You know this, I know this and many know this.

Right now there is a pretty darn good mag out there that needs our attention to keep it going! And that, we will.

Mate, I am right behind you, I know what is going on behind the scenes, I know your intentions and I have seen the hard work and amount of time and energy you put into BJ, it is a lot more motivation and work that many would admire if they too, could actually see just what you do exactly.

It is shame that what started out to be all good intentions in thinking of other people too and trying to include them has now seemed to branch off in some other minds into something totally different... Kind of like a chinese whisper, I guess.

Joe, you will always have support and there will always be BrickJournal in one form or another, how I see it at the moment is you are answering to those who wanted BJ to be printed and that is exactly what you are trying to do.

I also know Joe wants to keep in a good line and he has support to keep him in that good line and to poke him with a stick when needed ;)

I cannot wait for BJ to be printed. When I saw BJ as a printed copy from one that was printed out (shown at Brockworld) I couldn’t believe that this was the same magazine I was contributing to. It looks fabulous! So much better than online! It really made me proud to be a part of it! All the contributors and everyone involved did a great job!

Thank you for that experience Joe & staff!

I look forward to seeing BJ as a printed mag :)

Many thanks,

Mel European Bureau for BrickJournal

I hope this made sense cause I am actually in a rush to get ready to leave for LEGO World in Holland ;) - excuse me if it doesn’t! :O