 Publishing / Brick Journal / 224
Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:23:33 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Luca Giannitti wrote:

The PDF is not expensive, it is expensive to get the printed issue (ok specialty
magazines are expensive, I know) but the worst thing is that Europeans AFOL
cannot buy at all the printed BJ because it is sold only within US.

Luca

That may not true. I am working on that, however, I have no definites. I won't
announce until then.

Joe