 Publishing / Brick Journal / 199
Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:13:53 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Ross Crawford wrote: (snip)

   BrickJournal goes to print!
The Journal will be going to Volume 2 - the printed edition, out February 2008! You can order the first issue, or subscribe!

“Sorry, we do not accept payments from your region at this time.”

That’s gonna make a whole bunch of people around here pretty unhappy. I hope it changes real soon, like before the next issue. Luckily no payment was required for this issue.

ROSCO

Hm. That is a definite bug. I have sent this to the publisher to get this fixed.

Thanks for the head-up and documentation of the bug.

Joe