 Publishing / Brick Journal / 222
Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 06:54:09 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Ted Godwin wrote:
In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Luca Giannitti wrote:
This is not the only problem. Think a second about this: how many Europeans
would still write articles for a US Magazine which is hard/expensive to get in
Europe? Brickjournal will loose not just readers but also writers...

I don't understand what you are saying.

It is neither hard nor expensive to pay $3.95 (that is what, 2.78 Euros at
today's rate?) to get the pdf version. That is what you have been getting all
along. He had to start charging something for the magazine and it is a fair
price for an online publication.

The PDF is not expensive, it is expensive to get the printed issue (ok specialty
magazines are expensive, I know) but the worst thing is that Europeans AFOL
cannot buy at all the printed BJ because it is sold only within US.

Luca