 Publishing / Brick Journal / 222
  Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!

(...) The PDF is not expensive, it is expensive to get the printed issue (ok specialty magazines are expensive, I know) but the worst thing is that Europeans AFOL cannot buy at all the printed BJ because it is sold only within US. Luca (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)

  Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!

(...) That may not true. I am working on that, however, I have no definites. I won't announce until then. Joe (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)