 Publishing / Brick Journal / 198
Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:11:13 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Gianluca Morelli wrote:
   This is a bad new.

You instantly loose most of your non-american readers, as we aren’t going to pay an intercontinental shipping for our issues.

Thanks for your great previous work,
Gianluca

Wow. I’m sorry that you feel this way. I have done the best I can to make things work out for as many people as possible. There are other options that I am looking at to provide issues to everyone, and I am aware of the audiences overseas. But I had to make some hard decisions. This is one of them but it at least allows the option of international subscriptions. I’m sorry that I couldn’t do better at this time.

Joe