 Publishing / Brick Journal / 194
Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:06:27 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Joe Meno wrote:

BrickJournal 9 is now available for downloading through its publisher, TwoMorrows. It’s 148 pages of reports and instructions, with event reports of 1000steine-Land, Brickworld, and LEGOFest. There’s also interviews with a couple of Star Wars builders and a Star Wars LEGO designer!

Excellent work again Joe, I’ve only had a chance for a quick browse, but it looks top notch as usual, well done to all of you.

   BrickJournal goes to print!
The Journal will be going to Volume 2 - the printed edition, out February 2008! You can order the first issue, or subscribe!

“Sorry, we do not accept payments from your region at this time.”

That’s gonna make a whole bunch of people around here pretty unhappy. I hope it changes real soon, like before the next issue. Luckily no payment was required for this issue.

ROSCO