 Publishing / Brick Journal / 196
Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:45:52 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Ross Crawford wrote:

"Sorry, we do not accept payments from your region at this time."

That's gonna make a whole bunch of people around here pretty unhappy. I hope
it changes real soon, like before the next issue. Luckily no payment was
required for this issue.

ROSCO

I think that message might be coming up for everybody when downloading #9. I got
it with a US address. (Either that or TwoMorrows has restrictions within the US,
also.)

Erik