Re: Unit LNE of the dinochrome brigade (Was: Rock Crawling)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 01:18:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Brian Davis wrote:

...the "course" is to drive over Steve...

OK, I hammered on it some more, and made a much more fun video. I updated
Brickshelf with some "deconstruction" pictures that show how to build it (hey, I
didn't say they made it *easy* to build it):

And the video on YouTube, with my son standing in for Steve's legs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnpMrgDCXlc

--
Brian Davis