Re: Rock Crawling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:07:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, John Brost wrote:

Does Rock Crawling sound interesting?

That's because you haven't built a rock crawler
and experienced how much fun it is ;)

Oh, I know it's fun - I was asking the community out there in general, not
echoing my internal thoughts :-).

The biggest problem I see is finding/bringing
things to make a course.

No problem - the "course" is to drive over Steve. We should be able to get all
of rtlToronto to come down for this one ;-).

--
Brian Davis