Re: Rock Crawling & Bluetooth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 13:58:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Rafe Donahue wrote:
Well, my phone doesn't BT, my PDA is circa 1999, video-game systems (playbox,
gamecube, Xstation, STP, whatever) aren't part of our entertainment options, so

Rafe

I understand the unwillingness to buy a controller for a video-game system that
you don't own (I struggled with that a bit too), but using the playstation
remote and mindsensors sensor is pretty practical compared to other methods of
remote control, and now that there is a custom block for NXT-G, it is pretty
easy to use too.

John