Re: Rock Crawling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2006 19:52:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Rafe Donahue wrote:
My NXT is fucntioning, so that is good.  I guess I need to work on bulding a
four-wheeler!

There is no requirement to construct using your NXT...any LEGO will work.

Oh, by the way, a question on bluetooth: can I just buy one of those "bluetooth
adapters", plug it in to the USB port on my laptop, and then dispense with
having to plug and unplug the usb cable from the NXT?

Yes - but make sure you use a compatible BT adapter...there is a list
somewhere...I think it is on NXTasy or TheNextStep...

And, if I built the world's greatest NXT four-wheeler, how can I do remote
control in the most cost effective fashion, seeing as the only bluetooth stuff I
currently own is an old Halloween mask...

Steve and Brian Davis both have remote control units made from another NXT.
These remotes are available for use at Brickworld....I think they wanted to make
the most expensive remote control vehicles possible  :)