Re: Unit LNE of the dinochrome brigade (Was: Rock Crawling)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 03:37:53 GMT

"Geoffrey Hyde" <g.hyde@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message

Have you considered using the new 5-wide treads found in the new Technic
Snowmobile?  They seem a lot more suited to driving over most surfaces
with their added width, and they're relatively new, so perhaps we can find
out if they're really as good as they look.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?S=8272-1

I forgot to include the URL of the set I was talking about.  Here is is
above.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde