Re: Rock Crawling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2006 17:10:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
<snipage>
The course was made of random household items, like couch cushions, bean
bag
chairs, boxes & tables...

Here's a few pictures...

To me it seems interesting that Steve's house has more boxes of NXTs than
boxes
of diapers...

The diaper boxes are around 4 years old, and no longer contain diapers.
Most of the NXT boxes are also empty.

Will you be joining us at Brickworld in June?

Steve