Re: Unit LNE of the dinochrome brigade (Was: Rock Crawling)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 13:50:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Brian Davis wrote:

And the video on YouTube, with my son standing in for Steve's legs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnpMrgDCXlc

I say we just award the prize now.  Very wonderfully done, Brian.  The kids will
go nuts when they see the video!