 Off-Topic / Fun / 11231
Re: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 19:36:05 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal wrote:

   Superman wears Jack Bauer underwear.

Uh... What?

Not a “24” fan are you, Dave!? (although I admit I didn’t signal my turn there:-)

I’ll have you know that I’ve seen every hour in first-run since the debut. If he hadn’t been offed this season, I would have voted for David Palmer in ‘08.

But the Superman connection is eluding me...

Dave!