 Off-Topic / Debate / 27877
Re: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:29:01 GMT

Take off!

All of you are 'hoser-wannabe's'

Beauty.

[JOHN]

We'll get our 2-4 of beer, some back bacon on the coleman, and enjoy the view
whilst sitting on our muskoka chairs, all the while dreading the upcoming toque
season...

Dave K
-hoser extra-ordinaire...