 MediaWatch / 2133
Re: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:22:15 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Harvey Henkelman wrote:

   I for one, would like to see the LEGO Group fail miserably, possibly even go out of business.

Look, you are entitled to your own opinion, sunshine, but really. That is about the stupidest comment I’ve read on LUGNET in a while. That is, unless you are trolling, to which I say, “good one”, because you got me to bite.

JOHN