 Off-Topic / Debate / 27879
Re: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:56:13 GMT

Take off!

All of you are 'hoser-wannabe's'

Beauty.

[JOHN]

We'll get our 2-4 of beer, some back bacon on the coleman, and enjoy the view
whilst sitting on our muskoka chairs, all the while dreading the upcoming toque
season...

Dave K
-hoser extra-ordinaire...

Times that one, two four, by six, add a good cigar or three, and hey you just
described my upcoming weekend plans! Oops, wait you left out the fact that I
will "tippercanoe" in the middle of "leach lake", and fire off a case-load of
overpriced pyro so we can "ohhhh and awwwweee" and then bang off a few handfuls
of cheap ammo to scare the skeeters away.  Who needs deet when you have a
semi-auto???

Janey "I love the outdoors, pass me my zippo, Red Brick"

I'd type more, but I need to pre-roll a few, errr, I mean, check what planets
will be in view, yeah thats it!