 Off-Topic / Debate / 28565
Re: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 00:07:07 GMT

Harvey wrote some stuff, including:

   I have been lego-free for the past two and a half years, and can actually manage to save money, while still in the pursuit of a more satisfying lifestyle.

Good for you!

   There is more to life than playing with little toys.

Like playing with little train horns?

   You can ban me and silence me all you want, but given the frequency of my posts here, as well as my long-since-departed interest in a dying toyline, that ain’t gonna hurt me much now, is it?

Why would I want to silence you? Your posts are a source of great amusement to me, lol.

   -HRH (Working American White Male who supports the rest of the world with his taxes)

ROSCO (Wondering just how your taxes support me)